"Refined tropical luxury resort overlooking Vietnam's East Sea"
Need to know
- Ten minutes' drive up the coast from Nha Trang, and one hour from the nearest airport at Cam Ranh
- Secluded seafront villas
- The 2,500sq m saltwater lagoon allows guests to spread out and relax in style with a picture-perfect sea-view
- For a special spa experience and the ultimate indulgence, try the 'four hands' massage
- The pastries in the restaurant are delicious - the Amiana's very own resident pastry-chef will ensure that you will want to ask for one more croissants or cakes
- Take a day-trip to visit the hustle and bustle of Nha Trang town, and sample the fresh seafood
Head out of the hustle and bustle of Nha Trang , take the coast road north for ten minutes and you arrive at a promontory overlooking Vietnam's scenic East Sea. The view from reception, over the fountains and out across the sparkling ocean and islands of the bay, is spectacular. The landscape - and a welcome drink - helps to refresh a weary traveller. Hospitable hotel staff whisk off the guests by golf cart down the paths to private villas by the seafront. The rooms are spacious and airy, and the outdoors rain shower in each villa are a great way to cool off in the heat of the summer. Walking along the sandy seawall, it is not long before you reach the spacious swimming pool and then the hotel's unique saltwater lagoon - there is more than enough space for all guests to cool off by the water. Tucked out of sight just around the corner is a small secluded bay, a perfect place to paddle in the sea and relax in peace. The resort embraces a refined tropical luxury aesthetic; the coconut tree pillars which 'hold up' the restaurant are typical example of the resort's stylish yet understated design. Finish up the day with a massage at the spa, a cocktail at the pool bar, and some delicious Vietnamese food in the Bacaro restaurant for a perfectly relaxing evening.