"A polished, sleek stay on the edge of Chiang Mai's vibrant culture."
Need to know
- 63 rooms, including seven junior suites, seven one-bedroom suites, and a two-bedroom suite.
- Chiang Mai, Thailand.
- Check-out time is 12:00 p.m., but can be flexible to 4 p.m. depending on room availability.
- Flat-dwellers will be green with envy upon seeing the luxurious suites. Think of your dream apartment: spacious king bed, top-flight television system, modern art adorning the walls, balcony views. It's all here.
- Chiang Mai's sun can be daunting. Cool off in the shaded pool and wait out the daylight with a drink in your hand.
- Between the Maya Lifestyle Center and the hotel's proximity to city center, there are ample opportunities to shop and eat to your heart's content.
An extra little something
Book with us today and we'll give you:
A free lunch is always hard to turn down. It's even harder when pineapple rice topped with pork floss — served in a pineapple — and khao soi are on hand.
Thai tea and coffee highlight the EatMor restaurant menu. But drinking them and buying the handmade bags in the lobby go to a good cause: some proceeds aid local hill tribes.
It can be hard to escape the liveliness of Chiang Mai's streets. Heading into the Old City presents endless food and nightlife to indulge in. But sometimes being a step removed is the more pleasurable experience. Cmor Hotel in the Nimman Entertainment District fits that bill.
The city's heart is just within walking distance, but far enough to rest in the most modern of amenities. Cmor’s two-bedroom suite is larger than your average London flat, and the rooms tout a taste of refined urban living. Every room boasts plush beds, a booming home theater system, balconies, and even a kitchenette. It's a business traveler's home away from home.
Nimman is a humming local area filled with restaurants and plenty of shopping. A few minutes on a complimentary tuk-tuk is all that lies between you and the pristine Maya Lifestyle Shopping Center. Indulge in some retail therapy, then head to the fourth floor to dine at their deluxe food court to elude the heat.
Heading outside to experience Chiang Mai's natural offerings will come at some point; Cmor can assist in organizing any adventures you want to undertake. Or you can laze around poolside and call it a day.
No matter if you're coming to Chiang Mai to escape Bangkok's whirring pace or to soak yourself in Thailand's New Year party that is the Songkran Water Festival, Cmor will serve your bliss.