"Hillside, beachside boutique offering a supremely relaxing retreat."
Need to know
- 25 rooms, 10 suites, 1 villa
- Located on the beautiful Ornos Bay just a 5 minute ride from Mykonos town centre
- Checkout at midday
- Seasonal: Closed 30 Oct- 12 April
- Reservations email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enjoying the pool and sun on the secluded rooftop
- Relaxing in the Turkish baths (Hammam) and the chromotherapy spa
- Kensho’s special cocktails
- The magnificent views of the bay from the rooftop pool
- The delicious and fresh, locally sourced, Greek breakfast each morning
An extra little something
Book with us today and we'll give you:
- 5% off booking price
After sunset, make your way to the inviting lounge and bar area to enjoy one of the delicious Kensho cocktails. Enjoy the enchanting view of the spot-lit pool whilst the beautiful ‘fire-shelf’ dances to the tunes of the in-house DJ.
Mykonos is one of the most popular of the Greek islands for good reason. Legend has it that the island was formed from the bodies of giants killed by Hercules but nowadays the central Cyclade provides stunning beaches, fashionable night clubs and bars, and a maze of cobbled streets featuring jewellery and art boutiques, as well as some of the finest ice cream in Europe. Kensho is located 3.5 km outside of the main town in a calm setting, slightly raised with views of the Aegean Sea.
Kensho is the Zen expression for the initial experience of awakening through enhanced senses, and the hotel lives up to its name as a study in ‘bohemian luxury’. An impressive attention to visual detail in the design is immediately apparent in the curves of the beautiful white interiors and the minimalist design features of the rooms and spacious communal areas. This gives a sense of tranquillity, which is reinforced by relaxing music in the day and tracks provided by the in-house DJ at night.
Guests are served by a subtle yet attentive cadre of staff who are passionate about ensuring guests a seamless experience during their stay. This is particularly clear during mealtimes, which compete with the spa and rooftop terrace as a highlight. A focus on traditional Greek cuisine provides an exquisite and broad culinary experience is matched by an equally impressive choice of wines and a bespoke selection of cocktails. Kensho is highly recommended.