"A peaceful oasis of beauty and tranquility in a luxurious beachfront resort."
Need to know
- 7 suites
- Situated on Roatan’s pristine and unspoiled northern coast, in the Western Caribbean
- A magical hotel that combines the luxury of a private location with personalized service and attention to detail
- The enchanting accommodation is first-class, with spectacular living spaces.
- The lodge offers a phone for guests to use, so they can keep in touch with friends and family during their stay.
- The Mayoka team will anticipate your every need with grace and charm.
- Basking in the sunshine whilst in the infinity pool, on the private dock and under the gazebo amidst the landscaped tropical gardens.
- Yoga lessons by the gazebo or at the tree-top ocean view deck.
Offering stunning views of the Caribbean Sea, Mayoka Lodge is a luxurious and expansive beachfront resort on Roatan’s northern coast. This exclusive boutique hotel offers a unique level of service, with the sole purpose to make each of its visitors experience sheer luxury; and with only seven suites, guests can delight in the spacious elegance and comfort of this private location. The owners, John and Barabara, greet guests with the warmest of welcomes and excel in superior service. They continuously go above and beyond for their guests and provide a great resource for the local activities on offer.
Set at the end of a private gated driveway, surrounded by 5 acres of lush tropical gardens, Mayoka Lodge offers a serene haven, where guests will enjoy the calming sounds of the nearby surf, gentle breeze and spectacular panoramic vistas of the crystal sapphire ocean. This Luxury Boutique Hotel features an infinity pool, a private dock, tennis court and 300 feet of white sandy beach. Each suite has been carefully decorated, offering sea views to watch the breathtaking sunset over the Caribbean. For diving enthusiasts, Roatan offers the world’s second largest barrier reef and is an ideal destination for scuba diving. What’s more, Mayoka Lodge has a private onsite diving instructor. Furthermore, for the adventure seekers, the resort also rents out their own jeep to explore and get a feel of the beautiful Caribbean island.
Mayoka Logde boasts an exquisite hidden culinary sanctuary, known as Frangipani restaurant. Exclusively for hotel guests, the chef creates an authentic culinary experience, where the five senses are united in a magical Italian cuisine fusion of the finest and freshest ingredients, vibrant colours and delightful aromas.