"A dazzling design-oriented Hong Kong hotel with heart and soul"
Need to know
- 90 rooms and one stylish suite
- Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
- Stylish design hotel in the heart of the city
- The quiet and spacious guest rooms; the perfect antidote to the frenetic city
- The Handy smartphone that keeps you connected through your explorations, with free calls, free Wi-Fi and tethering for your devices
- The dedicated champagne bar has the best happy hour deals in town on free-flow Moet or Veuve
- While unassuming, the street outside the hotel is home to several in-demand local eats, which the concierge will be happy to point out
For many locals Causeway Bay is the true heart of Hong Kong, a vibrant, energetic district known for local culture and cuisine. This is where you will find the Mira Moon, an innovative boutique hotel designed for the modern traveller who desires a personalized experience.
From the moment you walk through the doors, the hotel’s striking design immediately arrests your eyes. An abstract interpretation of the local legend of the Moon Goddess and the Jade Rabbit by designer Marcel Wanders, modern furnishings mingle with traditional Chinese fabrics and prints. Carved rosewood screens and bespoke mosaics adorn the walls while elaborate lanterns hang from the ceilings, creating a feast for your senses.
The dedication to design is more than skin-deep: this is a hotel that has truly been designed with the comfort of its guests in mind. Each of the beautifully designed guest rooms are wonderfully spacious, and despite the hustle and bustle of the streets below blissfully quiet: perfect spaces to return to after a long day of exploration. They have been designed with every modern and technological convenience imaginable, from the plush beds with silky linens to the complimentary Handy smartphones are provided in every room to keep guests connected on the go and the in-room iPad is the perfect companion for a soak in the delectably deep bathtubs.
While the Mira Moon is the perfect base from which to explore all that Hong Kong has to offer, you’ll find a night in just as rewarding. The stylish Supergiant restaurant offers modern and innovative tapas while the Secret Garden is a surprising garden oasis tucked amidst the skyscrapers. The hotel’s Champagne Bar is the perfect way to start or end an evening in this remarkable city.