"Dazzling Modern Hotel Offers Bliss in One of the Most Beautiful Island of the Greek Cyclades."
Need to know
- 50 rooms and family suites
- Laid back luxury hotel close to the charming Naoussa in the paradisiac Paros island
- Check out time: 12:00h, flexible depending on the availability
- Hotel closed dates: closes on October 8th, opens on May (date to be fixed)
- Starting price: 250,00 euros
- Two refreshing fresh water pools, one for relaxing the other big enough to swim
- Delicious Welcome drinks on entry
- The stunning landscapes flower garden
- Handmade chocolates and fresh flowers in each room
An extra little something
Book with us today and we'll give you:
A bottle of wine accompanied by a fruit salad to enjoy anywhere you prefer.
Learn the best recommendations about the island including unknown beaches or blue lagoons in raw nature and taverns with Greek authentic local food which only locals know about.
As soon you arrive at Mr and Mrs White, Paros, you know you are in for a stay of tranquillity and recuperation. Straight away you are offered a refreshing welcome drink and shown around by the lovely staff, making you feel completely at home.
The hotel is modern, elegant and indeed ‘white’ but it’s the splashes of colour from flower garden, the rich blue of the two fresh water pools and the modern and elegant furniture that really catches the eye.
The building is divided into two sections ‘Mr ‘, the more classic hotel side with spacious rooms having a garden or sea view and ‘Mrs’, some additional rooms and large luxury residences for families or couples who want more room to relax.
Located a stone throw away from breath-taking beaches and Paros’s main town Naoussa, (a traditional settlement characterised by its charming Venetian port and Castle of the 15th Century, popular for its many classy bars, restaurants and shops), a trip here will certainly be filled with culture, entertainment and relaxation.
Breakfast is served from 8 am to 11 am and is both tasty and plentiful. Lunch and dinner can be served in the restaurant or by the pool and offers fresh and modern twists to classic Greek dishes.
Mr and Mrs White completely compliments the ambience of Paros and is a fantastic way to unwind and relax in this charming Greek island.