"Thai luxury set in a quaint, tranquil town away from it all."
Need to know
- 38 individual cottages, including the spacious Rasa Terrace Suite, and two Deluxe Villas.
- Pai, Thailand, nestled in the mountains away from Chiang Mai.
- Check-out time is at 11:00 a.m., but can be flexible on a case-by-case basis.
- Individual bungalows with private porches give the property a unique spin. Grab a hammock or make the cottage your hideaway.
- The titular farm is a bucolic getaway with farm animals to play with, and cool refreshments to sip up.
- There's no shortage of drink or food, given the hotel's location by the Walking Street Market and a bevy of restaurants. A day trip to see Pai's beauty should not be missed.
An extra little something
Book with us today and we'll give you:
Don't miss a Thai massage for two at Mama Ron's adjacent spa. You'd be wrong to pass up the relief. (note: min. 2-night stay)
The service is truly exemplary. It's one thing to hear about multiple staffers greeting you on arrival, regularly asking if there's anything you need, and having your rooms made twice daily. It's another to experience it.
There are an astonishing 762 turns on the road to Pai from Chiang Mai. After seemingly endless hairpin turns, why not spoil yourself in the lush getaway of Pai Village Boutique Resort & Farm?
The quaint hotel sits just around the corner from the highland town's bustling night walking street, yet when you walk over bamboo bridges and through unabated greenery, the energy of the bars succumbs to pastoral nature.
Each guest is treated to one of Pai Village's 38 individual cottages, adorned with natural bamboo to echo the region's aesthetic. Take in the outdoors with a shaded porch and daybed, or enjoy the calm from the comfort of fully air-conditioned rooms. Should you stay in a premium room, golden mangos, ripe bananas, and prickly dragon fruit are on hand to sate you before dinner.
The Blue Ox Steak House, led by Executive Chef S., serves up fine western dining as well as Thai favorites. If you're lucky, the slow-cooked rich lamb massaman curry will make a cameo on the menu. And it doesn't hurt the hotel grows its produce from its Village Farm, just five minutes away and available to guests to walk through its vineyards, and to play with its alpacas and rabbits.
To beat some of Pai's hottest days, skip the sun by going next door and receiving one of the many massages offered by Mama Ron. Either pick the traditional and tough Thai massage or the soothing herbal compress.
Above all, family rests at the core of the 11-year-old establishment's ethos. Staffers remember your name and want to help in any possible fashion. All Manager Yodhin and his crew want to do is make you feel at home. And they do.