"Tranquil refuge in the Hinterland rainforest"
Need to know
- 13 private villas
- Maleny, Sunshine Coast Hinterland
- Relaxed weekend escape
- Nourishing Moroccan Rose facial at Spa Anise and the arm and shoulder massage that comes with it will have your face glowing and your relaxation levels at an all time high
- At the right time of year the bush walk along the front of the resort features an exotic Sculpture trail of uniquely weird and wonderful creations that you must check out
- Enjoy happy hour drinks with the sounds of a bubbling brook nearby under string lights while warming yourself by the outdoor brazier
- Unwind in front of the stone fireplace in your private villa on the luxuriously comfy oversized couch with a good book and a glass of wine
Situated in the natural calm of it’s rainforest setting in the Sunshine Coast Hinterland, Spicers Tamarind Retreat with it’s choice of one or two bedroom private villas offers a relaxing refuge from every day life. As you pull up to your villa nestled quietly in the bush and walk down the tranquil walkway overflowing with tropical plants to your front door you really get the feeling of arriving at a destination of rest. The sun-drenched living space with its dark wood interior theme throughout, offset with soft natural tones mixed with the medley of bird sounds from the surrounding bush really sets the scene for relaxation. Once settled in, your hardest decision will be whether to meander over to the Spa Anise for hours of luxurious pampering by the friendly highly talented therapists or take a stroll through the lush rainforest to sit by the romantic Gardner’s Falls. If time allows there is no doubt that you should do both. Happy hour will get your night off to a great start; and if you’re lucky there will even be some live jazz on the balcony to set the scene. Famed for serving up sensational Asian fusion flavours, following up with dinner in the relaxing surrounds of the Tamarind restaurant is a not to be missed experience. Try some of the hotter dishes if you dare, but there are also a lot of options available for the tamer palate. Definitely take the time to linger over an artistically presented dessert before meandering back through the rainforest walkway, whilst doing a bit of Australian wildlife spotting, to your villa for the night. Ideal for a place to base yourselves in order to check out the local Maleny arts scene or just to hideaway and chill out in luxury for a few days, a visit to Spicers Tamarind is a must!