"A beautiful Medici villa on top of a hill, a stone’s throw away from Florence"
Need to know
- 6 bedrooms
- 7 km away from Florence, Italy
- A 15th century heritage property with sumptuous Italian elegance
- Price - From 30,000 EUR per week
- Price - 19th March 2017 : From 42,000 EUR per week
- Minimum Stay - 1 week
- The extensive garden with high edges, antique rose bushes and a 300 year old Lebanese cedar tree
- The characterful Renaissance interior design
- Sumptuous 18th century ballroom with opulent chandeliers and a grand piano
- Traditional Tuscan fireplace for indoor grilling
Guests of Villa Le Rose enjoy the silence and the pretty landscape of the Tuscan countryside while still having the opportunity to visit the city of Florence, an open-sky museum, as they wish.
The long history of this 15th century heritage property and the atmosphere make them travel back in time as soon as they enter via the beautiful arched loggia furnished with wrought iron chairs and couches. Inside, the living rooms are purely delightful. Guests are impressed by the ‘Sala Delle Feste’, a magnificent 18th century ballroom with a grand piano and impressive chandeliers. The villa is the perfect place to organize a romantic wedding in Italy.
Outside, you enjoy a lovely courtyard, extensive gardens with stunning views and olive groves. The swimming pool area is ideal to take the sun and relax during the day. In the evening, the staff can set-up high-end picnics or fine cocktails for you to make the most of long summer evenings.
Guests are offered the standard of the world's leading five star hotels and are invited to taste the gourmet food of the awarded Michelin Star Donatella Zampoli.