"Colourful, urban hideaway exuding positive vibes in vibrant, mutli-cultural foodie hub."
Need to know
- 12 Suites - 2 bedroom self-catered apartments
- Surry Hills, NSW Australia
- Positive, upbeat and unique
- Check out - 10.30am (enquire for late check out)
- Baccomatto Osteria - rustic Italian tapas style restaurant beneath the hotel
- About Life - talk about raw food paradise
- The Winery - meander through the fairy-lit path to a night of amazing cocktails, tasty food and cute well-dressed patrons
- You do not need to pack heavily as a washing machine and dryer. Therefore pack to shop!
- Tablet and smartphone with free data available for use throughout your stay!
Amazing certified organic luxe bathroom amenities. The hotel surprises you each night with a cute, inspiring quotation note and an artistic postcard featuring various iconic Sydney images. Upon arrival, receive a warm apple cider and Australian cheese platter, and a little hot towel show!
Adge Apartment Hotel is located in vibrant, urban Surry Hills, which feels like the ‘Culinary Capital’ of Sydney. Bars and restaurants on your doorstep, Bondi Beach are short journey by bus or train and the Harbour Bridge and Opera House a short walk away. Make sure you meander through the Botanic Gardens en route to replenish your energy for a big city shop.
When returning to your city escape hideaway, be rewarded by the butler’s quirky turn down service. Each night offers a surprise package and inspiring note to remind you that ‘life really is good’. The good vibrant colours and quirky mix of eclectic furnishings throughout the hotel will give you some great selfie opportunities. The hotel’s branding ‘Dare to be Different’ certainly plays out throughout your stay and emanates through the hotel’s graffiti wall art and rainbow-coloured carpet. The hotel boasts a cool bar come Italian restaurant called Baccomatto, serving a varied and ample full cooked breakfast each morning and authentic Italian fare by night. Their international wine list is carefully selected, the décor is modern and fitting to the urban landscape, and the specials are definitely worth listening to.
The city is yet a stone’s throw away and nearby Crown Street will satisfy all senses - wonderfully multicultural eating options, beauty salons, day spas, vintage stores, new age crystal shops and some of the best health ‘foodie’ cafes/grocers in Sydney. Even if you stayed in Surry Hills central, you would be impressed with your hotel location. The nightlife evokes feelings of cocktails, fun, mingling and all things indulgent. The hotel offers a retreat away from bright lights, martinis overlooking Sydney Harbour and a concert at the Opera House.