"A bespoke private island atop coral reefs in the Indian Ocean."
Need to know
- 6 bedrooms (A main villa plus 5 guest villas)
- Guest transfers via private luxury yacht
- Price - From 315,000 USD per week (Excluding 12% GST, 10% service charge for up to 10 guests, and a $6 green tax per guest per day)
- The amount of space and privacy on this wonderful 1.4 hectare private island
- The private open air Jacuzzi and glorious infinity pool
- Unlimited diving experiences for certified divers and unlimited use of diving equipment and facilities
- The array of unique activities organized by the discreet staff: from sunset dinners on the beach, spa treatments, water sports/activities or picnics.
- A fully stocked wine cellar and cocktail bar for connoisseurs
- Private Chef on-site to cater to guests desires and dietary requirements.
This stunning island has everything you could need for an exceptional holiday with friends, family and loved ones. It is the perfect location for a team building getaway, or executive corporate event, and boasts an exquisite exclusivity for the ultimate in luxury and discretion.
Privileged guests on Coco Privé can enjoy their own private island of 1.4 hectares in the Maldives. Indulging in a break others can only dream of: residing on a luxury island, far from tourist attractions and the hustle and bustle of the mainland, all the while being provided with the best of luxurious amenities and 5* services.
This tropical paradise is a slice of heaven, with white sandy beaches and the crystalline waters of the ocean on the doorstep, guests can watch the palm trees swaying in the breeze, and enjoy the warm gentle wind on their skin, whilst wandering along the shore, waves lapping at their toes.
Guests are encouraged to enjoy their break and to try unique activities organized by the discreet and highly professional staff, including romantic sunset dinners on the beach, a variety of relaxing and therapeutic spa treatments, water sports (including incredible diving at the vast underwater coral reefs) and various non-motorised water activities like kayaking and windsurfing, sand-bank picnics or perhaps enjoy sleeping under the stars. Those who prefer staying within the comfort of the estate will make the most of the Jacuzzi, the infinity pool with sun-loungers, the gym, the cocktail bar, the wine cellar and the library/office. Thanks to the private chef, guests don’t have to worry about the food or catering. The kitchen is fully stocked according to their tastes and dietary requirements and the chef can prepare local traditional dishes, international food or healthy meals 24/7, so guests don’t have to worry about any daily tasks and responsibilities.
A maximum of twelve people can stay in the six beachfront luxury villas, each of them offering exquisite sea views. The living areas and bedrooms are decorated with exceptional pieces of art and furniture with vast floor to ceiling windows to allow natural light to flood in. With exceptional views and a seamless blend of the interior and natural elements of the exterior, the well-designed villas have a real comfortable home-from-home feel, with the facilities and service of a luxury resort, it truly is the best of both worlds.