"A luxury lodge in the Timbavati for a unique and comfortable safari in South Africa"
Need to know
- 7 bedrooms
- Kruger National Park, South Africa
- Game drives and educational outdoor activities organized daily
- Price - From 44,000 USD per week
- Minimum Stay - 1 week
- A real safari experience in the Timbavati, an area adjacent and open to the Kruger National Park.
- The unique design of the house and the swimming pool.
- The natural ambience of the lodge and the incredible view of the wilderness all around.
- Game drives and educational outdoor activities organized daily.
Privileged guests of Makanyi Private Game Lodge enjoy a real safari experience in the Timbavati, an area adjacent and open to the Kruger National Park. They have a stress less stay thanks to a peaceful environment and outstanding services. They share great and unforgettable moments outdoor, on the deck offering stunning views of the dam and the amazing wildlife scenes. The swimming pool is uniquely shaped and the sun loungers around the pool are perfect for sunbathing or reading.
Indoor, the loft can serve as a quiet reading area or as a lounge to enjoy a movie. Guests feel at home in the middle of the African desert in the cosy sofas close to the fireplace.
After an active game drive or a bush walk, you will appreciate relaxing at the private bar for a drink with your friends. Then, you will have an amazing African style dinner outside, by the fire, organised by the highly professional staff.