"Simple, pure and authentic luxury accommodation redefined in Mykonos Island"
Need to know
- 26 rooms made up of a mix of maisonettes, self-catering and 2 with a private pool
- The name Mykonos no5 is based upon stimulating all 5 senses, from providing hand-held telescopes in each room to see the views, to hi-tech Sonos players enabling residents to listen to their preferred sounds
- Check out at 12.00
- 24 hour hotel taxi service available to anywhere on the island
- The views over to Mykonos town, whilst appreciating the peace, tranquillity and seclusion that Mykonos No 5 offers
- The pristine decor that provides both style and comfort
- The friendly attentiveness of the staff
- The Vase dairy breakfast - a sumptuous mix of the creamiest Greek yoghurt, sweet Greek honey and local grains.
- The ‘Love Box’ – a variety of sensual treats in the room to add spice to the romance
Mykonos No 5 sits across the bay from Mykonos town and offers a complete contrast. For bustling streets and alleyways lined with bars, shops and clubs, offering the chance to dance until dawn, then head for the town... However, if you yearn for peace and tranquillity whilst being surrounded by understated luxury, then Mykonos No 5 is the place for you.
Nestled high in the hills, the hotel exudes simplicity combined with sophistication. Rooms are built and decorated to reflect the architecture of the island - sparkling white exteriors, stone and wood interiors softened by natural textured soft furnishings in calming hues. Attention to detail such as a 4-pillow menu, a hand-held telescope to view the vista and Molten Brown toiletries make Mykonos No 5 stand out.
A small but varied menu enables the chef to prepare delicious cuisine, cooked fresh and based around local fare. Presentation is stunning and portion sizes perfect. Local wines and expertly mixed cocktails, sipped in the open air but sheltered restaurant, whilst overlooking the twinkling lights across the island offer added romance.
The variety of sun beds, loungers and beanbags around the scrupulously clean and refreshing swimming pool enables true relaxation. Staff are most professional, offering an attentive yet unobtrusive service.
The bamboo chair suspended from the rafters of the secluded bedroom balcony is the perfect spot to while away time reading or merely daydreaming in the warm sun. The balcony also offers the perfect setting to indulge in a sensuous couple’s massage, expertly given using oils prepared from locally pressed grapes - a true elixir for the senses.
Indeed the Mykonos No 5 Hotel is named after the five senses.. all to be experienced.. the sight of the azure sea, the taste of the sumptuous menu, the touch of hands as muscles are soothed, the chilled background music at the pool and the heady smell of fresh flowers presented in the rooms ..... A romantic retreat indeed.