"One of the world’s most secluded boutique island resorts, off the coast of New Zealand"
Need to know
- 27 rooms
- Aitutaki, Rorotonga, Cook Islands
- A secluded and intimate and relaxing getaway
- Visit the Tiare Spa and experience the ultimate in relaxation in a tranquil and Polynesian setting.
- Every Wednesday at the Aitutaki resort puts on an ‘Island Night’, which is the perfect way to enjoy a South Pacific experience.
- The Rapae Bay Restaurant has stunning views of the Aitutaki Lagoon and offers a range of the finest food and beverages.
So island-perfect, the glistening white sands, swaying palms, bright blue skies and the clear turquoise lagoon at Pacific Resort Aitutaki takes your breath away. This is a true taste of heaven where thatched beachfront bungalows, villas and suites provide serenity, space and total relaxation.
The sophisticated ambience at Pacific Resort Aitutaki is reflected in colonial-styled accommodation with hardwood floors, attractive timber furniture and a porch from which to sit and watch a magical sea and glorious sunsets.
Diving and snorkelling are just two of the exhilarating pastimes here at Pacific Resort Aitutaki. Take the five-hour cruise around Aitutaki Lagoon and hand-feed the tropical fish, from pretty angel fish to electric blue needle fish. Explore the nearby islands before returning for an exotic South Pacific dinner and island dancing.
Secluded Luxury … The multi-award winning, five-star Pacific Resort Aitutaki, surrounded by the breathtaking, tranquil turquoise waters of the Aitutaki lagoon, offers an intimate collection of only 27 luxuriously appointed bungalows and villas. Each air-conditioned room offers uninterrupted views across the lagoon from your very own private sundeck.
Sip on a poolside cocktail at Black Rock Café. Take in the panoramic view whilst dining at Rapae Bay Restaurant. Indulge at our onsite Tiare Spa. For a truly special evening, enjoy private dining in a Bedouin style tent on the beach.
As a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World, you can be assured your experience will be the finest in boutique luxury that the South Pacific has to offer.