"Historical heritage meets modern upgrade in a tropical oasis located in the heart of Pasay, Metro Manila."
Need to know
- 29 rooms and 4 suites
- Tropical Oasis located in Metro Manila.
- Checkout is usually at 12 noon, but the hotel can be flexible and work around departure arrangements.
- The small, unique and quirky details in the rooms.
- The celebration of Philippine artists, art and culture within the hotel.
- The basket of local treats in the rooms.
- Staff presenting themselves with their first name.
- Staff Ryan who proudly breaks out in hip-hop if requested so.
The moment the tasteful and elegant gates of the Henry Hotel opens, you will quickly forget that you are located in urbanized metro Manila. Driving up the long and charismatic driveway surrounded by lush greens and gorgeous tall trees telling a story of old times, you have now entered a tropical oasis in the heart of Pasay.
The peace and tranquility this place offers is unlike anything you will see in the capital city. Embraced by exquisite tropical nature, visitors can achieve a well-deserved break from the hectic traffic of the city.
Treat yourself with relaxation in the garden, enjoy a refreshing dip in the secluded and luxurious outdoor pool, try delicious mango shakes on the beautiful designed terrace or experience the vitality of the city.
Located near historic Roxas Boulevard, Mall of Asia and newly opened Blue Bay Walk, The Henry Manila is a perfect destination for both leisure and business travelers alike.
The hotel has the charm and elegance of mid-20th century living. The restored US military housing complex fuses the historical heritage of old colonial mix combined with modern amenities. Comfortable and spacious high ceilinged rooms decorated tastefully with modern and quirky touches.
The warm hospitality of the Philippine culture is well known and the staff at the Henry are no exception. Presenting themselves with their first name creates a personal connection. You truly feel the genuinely warmth from the accommodating staff, which adds to the experience of a home away from home.