"A contemporary and spacious hotel in the Loft Style for those who value originality"
Need to know
- Set in the heart of St Petersburg with 38 bedrooms
- Eco friendly hotel using natural materials to create an inspired and relaxing retreat
- Check out time 12.00
- In walking distance to key sights
- The use of wood, Metal and brick throughout the hotel.
- Individual room designs with emphasis on art and lighting.
- The award-winning Jungle Restaurant providing satisfying breakfasts and pan-Asian throughout the day.
- The Cottage Cheese cakes, a local delicacy, are home-made and taste delicious.
- The rooftop bar overlooking the St. Petersburg skyline
Just as one cannot help being impressed by the elegant and opulent splendour of St Petersburg, one also cannot fail to be inspired by the contemporary sophistication of the Wynwood Hotel, located in the heart of the city.
This design award winning boutique hotel combines a mix of brick, metal, concrete and wood to provide stunning accommodation. Whilst maintaining a ‘loft style’ concept throughout, the clever use of striking statement lighting and individual artworks makes each room unique.
Whether you are staying in a room overlooking the Kazan Cathedral, or in one lit by the St Petersburg sky via huge skylights, the hotel team have been attentive to style and comfort. Ritual bath products, exclusively designed stone tables and even hand painted ‘Do Not Disturb’ signs provide exemplary touches. The Wynwood demonstrates a clear commitment to both the environment and the local community, from pens made from paper pulp to handmade pottery mugs made by Adult with Autism, a charity it actively supports.
The Jungle restaurant, encased in greenery, provides delicious, healthy breakfasts together with a Pan-Asian menu throughout the day and evening. On warm summer evenings, the St Petersburg skyline can be viewed whilst sipping a chilled wine on the rooftop bar.
The reception welcoming team are knowledgeable about what the city has to offer, from the magnificent Hermitage Museum to the delights of birch whipping and soap massage in a traditional Russian Banya. (A sensuous experience, nowhere near as painful as it sounds!)
Spending time admiring the grand architecture in every street, taking a water bus tour, watching a ballet or sampling the vast array of bars, clubs and music venues are all possibilities, but so too, is luxuriating in the stylish surroundings of the Wynwood Hotel. You may find it hard to make a choice.